In today’s tech-focused world, it’s easy to forget the magic of a sweet handwritten note. And an easy way to do that is with lunch notes for your husband! That quick, funny note from you on paper? It’s a tiny gesture that says ‘I adore you’ in a thoughtful way.
You can bet that your simple surprise note in his lunchbox lights up his day, no matter how dull the sandwich. Love’s not always about big moves; sometimes, a playful or sweet message is all it takes to remind him he’s your one and only.
These messages are a reminder that you’ve got him on your mind. So go ahead, make his day, and keep the romance sizzling, even from miles away!
On this page… (JUMP TO)
- Tips on writing notes for your husband’s lunch
- Short and sweet lunch notes for husband
- Flirty lunch notes for husband
- Sexy lunch notes for husband
- Funny lunch notes for husband
- Cute lunch notes for husband
- Romantic lunch notes for husband
- Pick up lines for your husband’s lunch
- Words of affirmation for your husband’s lunch notes
- Roses are red quotes for husband’s lunch notes
- Punny lunch notes for husband
- Simple drawings to create for lunch notes
- Appreciative lunch notes for your husband
- Other ways to surprise him with his lunch
- Why make lunch notes for your husband?
Tips on writing notes for your husband’s lunch
Create the perfect lunch note for your husband in seven simple steps:
- Keep it short and sweet: A few sentences are all you need to express your love and appreciation.
- Start with a Warm Greeting: Start your note with a loving salutation like “Hey love,” “Hello handsome,” or whatever else you commonly call your partner.
- Be genuine: Share your genuine feelings. It could be a reminder of your love, a cherished memory, or why you’re grateful for him. For instance, “Just a quick note to tell you that you mean the world to me.”
- Add a playful or spicy touch: Inject some fun into your note. Playfully tease him or leave a compliment that brings a smile to his face.
- Personalize it: Some days you can reference inside jokes or shared memories to create an instant connection and remind him of your special bond.
- Be positive: Switch it up and inspire, support, and/or motivate him. Remind him of his strengths or support the challenges he’s conquering.
- Seal it with love: Sign off with an affectionate closing. Use terms of endearment like “Yours always,” “Forever yours,” or simply “With love.”
Short and sweet lunch notes for husband
- Loving you is my favorite adventure.
- You’re my forever and always.
- My heart belongs to you.
- Love you more than words can say.
- You’re not just my love; you’re my forever adventure.
- Your smile is my favorite.
- I’m so glad we’re together.
- You make my life brighter.
- I will always support you no matter what.
- Forever grateful for your love.
- Life’s a lot sweeter with you by my side.
- Lucky to call you mine.
- You’re my everything.
- To me, you are perfect.
- Your love makes life beautiful.
- I’m blessed to call you mine.
- I can’t get enough of you.
- Thinking of you always.
- You’re my happily ever after.
- Lunch may be quick, but my love for you is forever.
- My heart skips a beat for you.
- Your love fills my soul.
- Thankful for the love we share.
- You’re the reason for my smile.
- You make my heart sing with joy.
- In your arms, I’ve found home.
- You had me at hello.
- Love you to the moon and back.
- You’re my sunshine on cloudy days.
- You’re my safe haven in this crazy world.
- You complete me.
- With you, every day is a blessing.
- You’re the love of my life, forever.
- Thinking of you makes me smile.
- With you, I’ve found my happily ever after.
- All my love, always and forever.
- my heart is always with you.
- I miss you like crazy when you’re away
- Thinking of you.
Flirty lunch notes for husband
- Your love is the sweetest dessert I could ever ask for. Save some room for later!
- Lunch happens… but beer is better. Let’s grab one later and then grab each other.
- See you tonight, babe. I’ll still be wearing that smile you gave me.
- Are you fresh out of the oven? Cause you’re hot as f***!
- Counting down the hours until I can feel your touch again.
- You’re like a fine wine; you get better with age.
- Can’t wait to see you, sexy!
- Finding this note is your reward for being incredibly hot!
- You’ve got the hottest buns in town!
- I hope lunch is as delicious as you are!
- I know work is tough, so how about a special massage when you get home tonight?
- Sending you a flirty kiss to keep you going all day long.
- You are my sunshine… and I need some Vitamin D!
- You’re the biggest treat of them all!
- I can’t wait to fall into your arms later.
- You’re the sexiest thing in my world.
Sexy lunch notes for husband
- Just a taste of what’s waiting for you tonight.
- I can’t wait to have you all to myself tonight.
- Are you a candle? Cause I want to blow you
- Here’s lunch now, how about dessert later?
- I just wanted to let you know lunch isn’t the only thing I’m good at making.
- I lost my pants… can I get in yours?
- While you’re eating this lunch, think about the fact that I made it wearing my apron. And nothing else.
- Thinking about last night…and craving more.
- If I were a judge, I’d sentence you to my bed
- Don’t worry about the calories. I’ll give you a workout when you get home.
- Enjoy your lunch because I’ll be cooking dinner in my birthday suit when you get home tonight.
- Here’s a cookie for now… and you can have my other cookie later.
- Daydreaming about the naughty things we’ll do later.
- You’re my ultimate fantasy come to life.
Funny lunch notes for husband
- You must be a camera because every time I see you, I smile.
- You’re all that and a bag of chips.
- Guess what’s as hot as your smile? The soup I packed for you today!
- If you were a booger, I’d pick you
- Did you just fart? Cause you blew me away
- I know I’m watching my carbs… but I can’t resist your hot buns!
- Lunchtime riddle: What’s as irresistible as you? This meal, obviously!
- You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- You’re my stud muffin. (Attach the note to a muffin)
- I choose … (Write the entire alphabet and then circle the letter “U.”)
- I’m all yours… no refunds.
- Fun fact: You’re the highlight of my thoughts today.
- Hurry home… I’ll be waiting in my… sweatpants, oversized shirt, and messy bun… I mean, let’s be realistic.
- This might be cheesy, but I think you’re grate!
- You’re the cheddar to my macaroni. Love you!
- Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
RELATED: 30 easy meal prep ideas for lunch
Cute lunch notes for your husband
- Thank you for always working so hard. I’m so proud of you!
- I’m counting the minutes until you come home.
- Warning: This lunch might cause overwhelming cravings for my kisses.
- Feeling hungry? Just remember, my love for you is always filling.
- This meal is seasoned with love and sealed with a kiss for you.
- I packed this lunch to nourish your body the way you nourish my soul.
- I hope you enjoy lunch as much as I enjoy being married to you.
- Missing you already! But don’t worry; I packed enough love to last until tonight.
- If I had to choose between a million dollars and your love, I’d choose your love every time.
- Can’t wait to wrap you in a hug tonight!
- Lunchtime happiness: Imagining you smiling as you read this.
- I hope your day is as sweet as you are.
- Enjoy lunch and come back soon – I miss you already!
- We make a great team.
Romantic lunch notes for husband
- Every second spent with you is more precious than anything money can buy. I love you.
- Meeting you was fate, falling in love was a choice, and marrying you was the best decision I ever made.
- I cherish our moments together.
- You’re not just a chapter in my life; you’re the whole book. Can’t wait to write more together.
- My day starts by thinking of you, and it ends in your arms. I’m a lucky woman.
- Food = fuel, but you are what keeps me going.
- I thank God every day for giving me you.
- You make everything better.
- You make my heart sing.
- My husband, best friend, rock, lover. Thinking of you always. I love you.
- You’re so special to me.
- I love our life together.
Pick up lines for your husband’s lunch
- Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re Cu-Te.
- You must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
- If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.’
- Are you a Wi-Fi signal? Because I’m feeling a strong connection.
- You must be a time traveler because I can see you are my future.
- Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Are you a campfire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more.
- Are you a bank loan? Because you have my interest.
- Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a fineapple.
- You must be a parking ticket because you’ve got ‘Fine’ written all over you.
- Is there an airport nearby, or is that just my heart taking off?
- Are you a camera? Every time I look at you, I smile.
- Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?
- Is your name Google? Cause you’re all I’ve been searching for
- Excuse me but you dropped something… my jaw
- Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes
- Was your mother a beaver? Cause dam
- Are you a baker? Cause your buns look tasty
- Are you Gilette? Cause you’re the best a man can get
- You must be cheese, cause you’re looking gouda
Words of affirmation for your husband’s lunch notes
- You’re amazing.
- You inspire me.
- I believe in you.
- You make me proud.
- You are one of my favorite people to be around.
- You’re capable of anything.
- You’re a wonderful husband.
- Your hard work is appreciated.
- You have a beautiful soul.
- I love that [shirt /hat/dress/etc.] on you!
- You’re a loving partner.
- You make a difference.
- You’re so thoughtful.
- You’re a great provider.
- You’re so talented.
- You’re strong and resilient.
- You have a heart of gold.
- Your efforts are valued.
- You’re a source of endless happiness.
- You’re a fantastic father.
- You’re so smart and capable.
- You’re doing a great job.
- Your dedication is admirable.
- I’m so lucky to be with you
- You’re an incredible person.
- You are loved and cherished.
Roses are red quotes for husband’s lunch notes
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I made you this lunch because you asked me to. (And because I love you!)
- Roses are red, violets are blue, You’re the love of my life, and I’m grateful for you.
- Roses are red, the snow falls so light, With you by my side, everything feels just right.
- Roses are red, the rivers flow free, Your love is the anchor that holds onto me.
- Roses are red, the earth spins around, With you, my dear husband, true love I’ve found.
- Roses are red, the ocean is vast, You’re the anchor of my heart, built to last.
- Roses are red, the night’s sky is clear, With you by my side, there’s nothing to fear.
- Roses are red, the moon is up high, You complete me, like the sweetest lullaby.
- Roses are red, the raindrops they fall, Your love’s a shelter, the best of them all.
- Roses are red, the mountains are grand, You make me feel cherished, walking hand in hand.
- Roses are red, the earth’s beauty surrounds, With you, my love, life truly astounds.
- Roses are red, the flowers bloom bright, You make my world colorful, day and night.
- Roses are red, the raindrops fall light, You bring peace to my soul, even in the darkest night.
- Roses are red, the waves kiss the shore, With you, my love, I want forever more.
- Roses are red, the wind whispers soft, You’re my forever love, and that’s never to be lost.
- Roses are red, the clouds drift away, You make my heart soar, like a bird of prey.
- Roses are red, the grasshoppers hop, You make me smile, even when I want to stop.
- Roses are red, the day turns to night, With you, my love, everything feels just right.
Punny lunch notes for husband
- You’re the apple of my pie!
- You’re my ‘main squeeze’
- Just a little ‘olive’ you note to brighten your day.
- Life with you is ‘unbeleafable’!
- I’m ‘grapeful’ to have you as my husband.
- You’re one in a ‘melon’!
- Our love is ‘pasta-tively’ the best!
- You’re the ‘berry’ best husband in the world!
- I’m ‘nuts’ about you!
- Our love is ‘eggs-tra’ special.
- Life with you is ‘wheely’ great!
- You’re a ‘slice’ of heaven!
- You’re ‘tea’-rrific!
- You’re ‘soda’-lightful!
- Our love is ‘shrimply’ the best!
- Sending you a ‘raisin’ to smile.
- You’re ‘muffin’ short of amazing!
- You’re my ‘cup of tea’.
- Have an ‘egg-citing’ day!
- You’re ‘bacon’ me crazy with love!
Simple drawings to create for lunch notes
- A heart with your initials inside.
- A small palm tree with the message “You’re my oasis.”
- A smiley face with little hearts for the eyes.
- A stick figure holding hands with another stick figure.
- A slice of pie with a smiling face and the words “You’re as sweet as pie!”
- A coffee cup with steam rising from it with the message “I love you more than coffee”
- A simple sun with the message “You brighten my day.”
- A tiny mountain with the words “Our love reaches new heights.”
- A hot air balloon with the message “Our love soars.”
- A mini stick figure holding a sign that says “I love you!”
- A sweet little house with a heart-shaped smoke coming out of the chimney.
- A simple drawing of a tree with the message “Our love grows stronger every day.”
- A cute teapot with a teacup and the message “You’re my cup of tea.”
- A pair of intertwined hands with the message “Love holding your hand.”
- A cute little bear with the words “You’re my cuddle buddy.”
- A little bee with the words “Bee mine forever.”
- A simple drawing of a book with the message “Our love story is my favorite.”
- A cupcake with a birthday candle and the message “Every day with you is a celebration.”
- A little cloud with raindrops and the message “Even on rainy days, you make me smile.”
- A small drawing of a puzzle piece with the words “You complete me.”
- A mini drawing of a camera with the message “Capturing memories with you.”
Appreciative lunch notes for your husband
- Making this lunch for you gives me so much pleasure because you do so much for me.
- Thanks for being such an awesome husband, dad, and worker.
- May this lunch give you all the energy and strength you need for the rest of your day.
- Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on and my rock in times of crisis.
- You’re an amazing man, and I’m so glad we’re together.
- You’re a great role model for our kids.
- You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a husband and more.
- I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.
- Go show everyone exactly what you’re made of!
- Just a little note to say that I love you and appreciate all you do.
- I’m so grateful for you and everything we have together.
- You’re such a good listener.
Other ways to surprise him with his lunch
Here are some creative ideas to make lunchtime more enjoyable for him:
Surprise your husband by preparing his favorite meal. This simple yet thoughtful gesture can make him feel truly cherished.
Add a spicy photo
Inject some fun into your man’s lunch by including a playful or even a spicy photo of yourself in a sexy outfit. It’s a surefire way to make your messages memorable.
Adding his favorite surprise treats to his lunch box is a simple easy way to make his lunch that much more enjoyable. Be it popcorn, candy bars, or a change in fresh fruits and veggies, these extra goodies will surely brighten his day.
Make lunch more fun by including a little lunchtime game in his lunch box. This could be a word search, crossword puzzle, or even an origami project for some playful screen-free engagement.
Why make lunch notes for your husband?
Expressing Love and Appreciation
Lunch notes allow you to express your love and appreciation in a tangible and personal way. They remind your husband that you’re thinking of him even when you’re apart, strengthening your emotional connection.
Boosting His Mood
A surprise love note in his lunch can brighten your husband’s day. It’s like a little ray of sunshine amid his busy schedule, potentially reducing stress and boosting his mood.
Knowing that there might be a sweet or playful note waiting for him in his lunchbox can make your husband look forward to his midday break, adding an element of excitement to his routine.
Strengthening Your Relationship
Small gestures like lunch notes contribute to building a strong and lasting relationship. They show that you’re willing to invest time and effort into making your partner feel special.
Lunch notes can add a touch of romance to an otherwise ordinary day. Whether they’re sweet, funny, or flirtatious, these notes keep the romantic spark alive in your relationship.
If you and your husband have busy schedules or spend significant time apart, lunch notes serve as a reminder of your bond and love, helping you stay emotionally connected.
You can tailor each note to suit your husband’s personality, making them highly personalized and meaningful. This customization shows that you pay attention to his likes, dislikes, and sense of humor.
Surprises are a great way to keep a relationship fresh and exciting. The element of surprise in finding a note unexpectedly can make your husband feel cherished.
Sometimes, it’s easier to express your feelings through written words rather than spoken ones. Lunch notes provide a comfortable platform for communication.
Simple Acts of Kindness
In a world filled with technology and fast-paced living, taking the time to write a lunch note is a simple yet powerful act of kindness that can have a lasting impact on your relationship.