Are you looking to collaborate with Love and Homemaking? I would be thrilled to collaborate with like-minded creators and brands to bring fresh and exciting content to my readers!
If you share my love of homemaking, motherhood, and simple living with a natural focus, I’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what you need to know to work with me:
If you have an unpublished idea that would align with the focus of Love and Homemaking, please feel free to contact me at catia[AT]loveandhomemaking[DOT]com to discuss your post ideas. I am also happy to discuss collaboration.
To ensure your guest post is a good fit for our site, please follow these guidelines:
- Make sure your post is relevant to our audience.
- Use a well-organized structure with an introduction, subheadings, and a conclusion.
- Aim for a length of at least 800 words, but we prefer posts of 1000 words or more.
- Your content must be original and exclusive to our site.
- We only accept high-quality, well-written content.
- Include at least one original image that you have the right to use (if you’re unsure, please contact us).
- Please provide a brief author bio (2-3 sentences) with links to your blog and up to three social media profiles.
- Limit the number of links to your blog to those that fit naturally within the post.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits and add internal links to keep the post fresh.
Once the post is published, please share it on your blog and social media platforms, and I will do the same.
If you’re interested in promoting your product or service through sponsored posts, reviews, giveaways, ad space, or other options, please contact catia[AT]loveandhomemaking[DOT]com to start a conversation.